• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Took a few to the range today....very pleased!

Man I need to find a good outdoor range near me. Trigger time is okay cause I live right by there, but shooting a 308 in there isn't the same. I love the outdoors.

Man I need to find a good outdoor range near me. Trigger time is okay cause I live right by there, but shooting a 308 in there isn't the same. I love the outdoors.

We shoot exclusively on my in-laws property. I've said it a million times before on here, some range rules are just there to not offend others there. I like rapid firing my assault rifles and sometime even bumpfire the AK's, but you just can't have that kind of fun at ranges.

We shoot exclusively on my in-laws property. I've said it a million times before on here, some range rules are just there to not offend others there. I like rapid firing my assault rifles and sometime even bumpfire the AK's, but you just can't have that kind of fun at ranges.

I heard that!

Sounds like fun, is the Uzi IMI, vector or a UC-9? A garand is my next purchase. I am in the same boat as I sent away for the stamp to sbr my Uzi and will probably not get it until January.

Back
Top Bottom