• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Top Gun 2 Maverick

When Top Gun came out I was stationed at NAS Kingsville, TX. which was one of the Navy’s jet training facilities. Within a week of its release you couldn’t swing a cat and not hit a Naval Aviator Candidate that wasn’t wearing Ray Bans, leather flight jacket and riding a crotch rocket. And Tom Cruise wannbes in every bar wearing Ray Bans at night.

If you liked that one, you should watch the one on FLDS and Jeff Warren.
Yeah they're some way put there mother****ers too.. There are some good ones on there about Waco and OKC. One is called The Noble Lie. I already knew since way back that there was some dirty **** in the game about OKC but that film told me even more info. Another good one is called Peace Officer and it's about how dirty the Las Vegas PD is and the people they have killed with no accountability.

Reactions: MRM
Top Gun, Slingblade , Green Mile and the like are gotta sees. But the fast and feeble (sooner or later they'll hafta call it that) .......nah.
I didn't see Slingblade for a while . In fact it was on VHS when I did see it. Kinda like Gump. The Green Mile was kinda hard to watch. I was drinking brown liquor the first time I saw it and I seem to recall getting all teary eyed about it.

When Top Gun came out I was stationed at NAS Kingsville, TX. which was one of the Navy’s jet training facilities. Within a week of its release you couldn’t swing a cat and not hit a Naval Aviator Candidate that wasn’t wearing Ray Bans, leather flight jacket and riding a crotch rocket. And Tom Cruise wannbes in every bar wearing Ray Bans at night.

And every one of them a foot taller than Cruise.......

When I saw this one pop in my email box last year I about lost my crap. Luckily with the short term memory loss thing I forgot about it before I broke NDA.

Might have to see this one in iMax.

Back
Top Bottom