• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Track a firearm

Do they really have the resources to do that ? I'm astonished they can visit every FFL every 6 weeks.

First hand experience ?

I see the Batman at my local FFL several times a year (I do not go very often and still see the guy several times a year).

I asked the store owner about it, and he was very clear, the guy comes in and hand copies EVERY form completed since his last visit. Plus, once year, batboy camps out for 2 weeks going over all the bound books, looking for stuff that might have been missed in years past.

Our government is rich, they can afford to do this and much more. Only the best when spending tax dollars.

I see the Batman at my local FFL several times a year (I do not go very often and still see the guy several times a year).

I asked the store owner about it, and he was very clear, the guy comes in and hand copies EVERY form completed since his last visit. Plus, once year, batboy camps out for 2 weeks going over all the bound books, looking for stuff that might have been missed in years past.

Our government is rich, they can afford to do this and much more. Only the best when spending tax dollars.

If that's the regular policy, I'm surprised they would have to trace a gun by going to each FFL in a chain ? Isn't that also a case of the government compiling a register, which I believe is prohibited ?

Back
Top Bottom