• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Traders are becoming low grade

It goes both ways around here. Pm'd and offered listed price for a revolver I was looking for that was posted. Seller never replied. Wound up buying off of GB, which I hate doing.

I have frequently run into "I'll take it" followed by "I had an emergency, how about in a couple days? I still want it" and then after I hold on to it an politely tell other people who have inquired about the item that it's spoken for, radio silence.

It's experiences like that which make me not want to deal with people that have low feedback. This makes it harder for new traders that are good guys and just haven't been around as long and I was there too at one point. I get it though.

It's experiences like that which make me not want to deal with people that have low feedback. This makes it harder for new traders that are good guys and just haven't been around as long and I was there too at one point. I get it though.

Good point. When i was new it took me a while to figure it all out. I had a c&r license back then too so i had to get name & address for some items for my log book. No bueno....,.

I PMd a guy with a $4000 Garand to ask questions and he ever replied...

I especially love the guys that will post a $2000+ gun, "rare" "hard to find" with no pics. If you can PM them you can post them. I ain't texting nobody for pics. If you are too lazy to post them, I'm too lazy to care.

I had a moron send me a PM.

" for mountain rifle?"

That was all the PM said. Just how stupid can people be?
Come to find out he was over 100 miles away and wanted to trade for the Kimber I have listed.
He went on to Ignore after he proved his stupidity, after defending his first reply.

They will respond if you get on that ass, after you see that they have been touring the site without replying. Usually they will start with lame excuses and lies.
Got this same offer for my Kimber. Just no thanks, I don’t even need to know what it is

Back
Top Bottom