• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Traders are becoming low grade

Naw, I would have to disagree with that. Still a great website and I've never had an issue and never had to leave a negative for anyone.

But I don't sell or trade much. Buy enough - but not much selling.

And I don't take this hobby too seriously so there's that.

I still think the ODT is better than sliced bread.

And the majority of the folks I've met are some of the most upstanding folks you'll ever meet.

Yep, i agree. I love this pkace, and almost everyone here....especially the milsurp crowd

d28ede1e95cf712081307af9aa42146e--hee-haw-saturday-night.jpg

It also seems in recent years a lot of people I would offer a trade to would want to know: round count, condition in a percentage, name of the worker that manufactured it, etc....

I don't have the time or the patience for that, ignore is the only logical choice I take when I encounter that crap.

Gone are the days of "I'll trade you gun x for y" "Sweet! gun x is just what I was looking for, when do you want to meet?"

Overall I've been pretty satisfied with the folks that I've dealt with on ODT. One outright tried to screw over me, left him a negative and as time went on he got listed by others. One sold his after agreeing on a trade and meet time, when I called to confirm the meet he fessed op. All the others have been great with most going above and beyond to make things work out. Two out of several years isn't bad.

Back
Top Bottom