• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trading for one type of gun only?

I actually saw one where I had the gun the guy wanted, I saw he had one negative rating and bit anyways. I try to be optimistic especially since the neg was from a few years ago...
I sent him a PM and we agreed on a place and time a few days later since its a bit of a drive. Called last night to ensure everything was all set, and then this morning he reversed course and decided to keep it. Oh well... saves me some gas

I actually saw one where I had the gun the guy wanted, I saw he had one negative rating and bit anyways. I try to be optimistic especially since the neg was from a few years ago...
I sent him a PM and we agreed on a place and time a few days later since its a bit of a drive. Called last night to ensure everything was all set, and then this morning he reversed course and decided to keep it. Oh well... saves me some gas
Sounds like he should have TWO negs

I had it work out once. He had a German K98 with cash and he wanted a Kimber 1911. The stars aligned that day.

Edit: Actually I had two. Guy had something super cool, wanted exactly what I had, and lived five minutes away. I've had good luck.

I can see it. I've been thinking about posting my edc...for one specific other gun I want for edc.

Highly unlikely odds that it would pan out but I'm ok with that.

I understand the “trade in my favor”. I almost exclusively sell, not wanting to trade because I know the one item I’m wanting probably won’t be offered. However, no matter how many times I put “sale only”, someone wants to trade. Hence, if you’re so bent on trading instead of buying, it’s gotta be especially good for me.

Back
Top Bottom