• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Trijicon Customer Service = A+

Tactical Chili

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
42   0
Reaction score
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up about a recent experience I had with Trijicon. In this day and age I loathe having to deal with any companys customer service department about an issue - especially a company that makes products that I like. I have been disappointed before and being disappointed makes me feel sad. My experiance with Trijicon was nothing short of fantastic from start to end. There was some annoying freckling around the reticle on an ACOG so I contacted customer service about it. The next morning I got a response asking me a couple of questions. I was then provided with an RMA to send the ACOG back to them to be evaluated. I was emailed when they recieved it. A couple of days later I got a vague email that the ACOG had been either repaired or replaced and was being shipped back to me free of charge. Today I got it back and the scope is as good as new. All said and done it took less than three weeks from the day I contacted them to today. They stand behind their products and make the process very painless. I have heard nothing but good things about them as a company but you just never really know.

IMG_1177.JPG
IMG_2523.jpg
IMG_2524.jpg

Good to hear. You would hope a company that sells $900+ optics would stand behind them.

Agreed, but you just never know. And something I forgot to mention is that I am not the original owner of the optic. They do have a lifetime warranty but it is ONLY extended to the original owner. They easily could have told me to go kick some rocks.

I sent a dual illum RMR in to them a while back, expecting to pay for the new tritium. Not only did they replace the tritium free, they also emailed me asking if I'd like to upgrade to the green fiber optic/trit for free, because it was brighter than the current amber (I said yes of course). It didn't cost me a dime other than shipping and insurance. A++

Glad to hear :thumb: What was the criteria that gave you a pass on paying for the repair or what info did you have that made them think you were the original purchaser ? I have several older ACOG's that one's Tritium is very dim and the other's light-gathering tube appears to be decaying. I am not original owner.

I dont think the dying tritium situation is something that is covered since it is a naturally occuring/science thing. The light gathering tube might be? I really didnt know the ends and outs of their warranty structure when I contacted them so I was stupidly forthcoming. They just asked me for details about the problems and info about the particular scope. It was also never made clear when I sent it in if I would be responsible for paying anything. They just wanted to see it. I would contact them and see what they say.

Back
Top Bottom