• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TULA AMMO

What I am mainly pissed about it Russia is trying every way possible to screw up our wonderful country. To buy that ammo is like pissing on our flag just to save a dime that goes right into that bald headed dwarf Putin. That is the problem I have with it and you guys just keep on giving him every cent you can. Wake up and support your country. You would think the members here so stuck on the constitution would avoid every aspect of that screwed up country but you guys just keep on bellying up to that dummy trough and sucking it down. You are supporting our most hated nemesis and they are making millions of it. I DO NOT APPROVE OF THIS HIPPOCRATIC UNION.

Your screen name has soviet in it so your opinions don't count here in America sir.:boxing:
Then do your part to help America build better products . We won wwii because of our manufacturing capabilities. Today we would be screwed. I don’t shape the world sir I just live in it . Just because something is Russian does not make it crap. That’s ignorant thinking

What I am mainly pissed about it Russia is trying every way possible to screw up our wonderful country. To buy that ammo is like pissing on our flag just to save a dime that goes right into that bald headed dwarf Putin. That is the problem I have with it and you guys just keep on giving him every cent you can. Wake up and support your country. You would think the members here so stuck on the constitution would avoid every aspect of that screwed up country but you guys just keep on bellying up to that dummy trough and sucking it down. You are supporting our most hated nemesis and they are making millions of it. I DO NOT APPROVE OF THIS HIPPOCRATIC UNION.
Congrats you take the gold for stupidest comment of the day. All while you type this rant on a Chinese made computer or phone . Good job

Back
Top Bottom