• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

TV - VCR question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some pic's - First - back of TV. The yellow one blinded by flash says "video". Second back of VCR. Third, back of MP3 DVD Player, and Fourth back of Comcast HD box.
i43.tinypic.com_bi2k51.jpg
i41.tinypic.com_2u7uih0.jpg
i39.tinypic.com_i2llbo.jpg
i39.tinypic.com_qpsd2r.jpg

Yea "hamburgler3", my grandson says I am a dinosaur. Actually I got the VCR when I got the TV, 25 yrs ago (Mitsubushi also). I do have some old guns also if that helps! (Not for sale though)

Wow! I haven't seen that much coax connections since the 80s!

Comcast out antennae to TV in antennae.

MP3/DVD OUT to VCR IN.

VCR OUT coax to TV IN coax.

You with me a little? You will have to figure out your selections on your feeds (menu).
Looks like you can hook your green digi feed from bottom to top excluding the VCR and hook up the VCR to the TV. I see several possible configurations.

Last edited:
I thought the cable in from the wall had to be routed to the VCR (cable in) and then another cable from the VCR (cable out) to the Comcast box cable in?

Ok, got it!!! Thanks everyone for your input. Went from Comcast HD box out to VCR in. Then VCR out to TV in. Then from DVD player (it does not record) out to TV in, using RCA (red,white,yellow) for all the connections and it works fine. Now on to another project before football comes on. Thanks again, JW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom