• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Two State Prisoners Kill Two GDC Guards and are armed and on the run in Putnam County

Hahaha and they never ever ever turn the lights on when walking into a dark room either!
My wife screams, "Turn the light on, the light turn it on".
And NOBODY ever takes a gun. They always take a baseball bat or a golf club or something.

And if they DO happen to find a gun along the way, they NEVER check it. They just pick it up and keep going.

I'm sitting there yelling at the TV... "CHECK THE CHAMBER!"...."CHECK THE MAG!"...."MAKE SURE THE DAMN SAFETY IS OFF!"

Like @crippen pointed out though, if people did the smart thing in movies they would be pretty boring. LOL

The truck was taken from the rock quarry here in Buckhead. About 9 miles from the house and the area they left the car.

9 miles is a stroke on foot in under 12 hours, at night, and on the run. Doable, but that is moving right along.

Last time I was in Buckhead, tat guy would really stick out.

9 miles is a stroke on foot in under 12 hours, at night, and on the run. Doable, but that is moving right along.

Last time I was in Buckhead, tat guy would really stick out.
at a steady pace it really isn't that far. If you've ever worked in in a jail or prison all you see these guys do is work out, their cardio is usually top notch.

I
Wonder if RC Eyebrow boy is smart enough to cover that ink?
I saw a similar looking guy out today with a baseball hat pulled low. Gave him a real hard looking over. Didn't have any tattoos so I knew it wasn't him. I can tell you though that if he had the eyebrow tats you wouldn't see them at all with the hat pulled low like that.

I

I saw a similar looking guy out today with a baseball hat pulled low. Gave him a real hard looking over. Didn't have any tattoos so I knew it wasn't him. I can tell you though that if he had the eyebrow tats you wouldn't see them at all with the hat pulled low like that.

Or heavy application of that concealer he stole at the store......

But seriously imagine being leg shackled and waist chained and some other bat**** crazy looking inmate just got the CO's pistol shot both of them and here you are witnessing the whole thing and you can't even try to run.
Yeah I thought about that too.

That would be a BAD feeling. Knowing that the dudes are cold blooded killers and sitting there chained up and wondering if they're going to leave any witnesses alive.

I'd probably piss my orange jumpsuit.

Back
Top Bottom