• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Two State Prisoners Kill Two GDC Guards and are armed and on the run in Putnam County

At night, no light and dodging traffic, maybe a bit more?
currently there is good ambient moonlight, you ain't gonna run into too much traffic cutting through hay fields, hell you won't run into traffic between Madison and Buckhead, all they have to do is jump into a ditch or high grass when they saw headlights coming then get up and repeat.

currently there is good ambient moonlight, you ain't gonna run into too much traffic cutting through hay fields, hell you won't run into traffic between Madison and Buckhead, all they have to do is jump into a ditch or high grass when they saw headlights coming then get up and repeat.

Agree on that. What they are doing is right out of a S.E.R.E textbook. No one has laid eyes on them in 36 hours. Authorities think they are both alive, they think they are together, they think they are in a white worktruk, etc., etc.

Reports of sightings are coming in from as far away as California. Bottom line is they are being really good at disappearing, and do not appear to be in panic mode.

Were they headed for the truck or are they just foraging? Headed for the rock quarry means they know someone working/has worked there.

If just foraging, they are really good or really lucky.

Agree on that. What they are doing is right out of a S.E.R.E textbook. No one has laid eyes on them in 36 hours. Authorities think they are both alive, they think they are together, they think they are in a white worktruk, etc., etc.

Reports of sightings are coming in from as far away as California. Bottom line is they are being really good at disappearing, and do not appear to be in panic mode.

I agree, I mentioned at work that I thought they would do good in escape and evasion training.

Yeah I thought about that too.

That would be a BAD feeling. Knowing that the dudes are cold blooded killers and sitting there chained up and wondering if they're going to leave any witnesses alive.

My totally uneducated guess is that if there were just a few other prisoners, they would have shot them, but they didn't want to waste the time and ammo killing 30 or so. Other thing is that they didn't have much testimony to add. Two guys gone, two COs dead, the Dept. of Corrections undoubtedly had a roster of who was on the bus. Pretty basic logic.

Tattoo boy is obviously still gonna stick out. But I bet is wearing something to try to conceal most of his tattoos. A lot of the posts aren't as in depth as they should be. Not only does he have those identifying tattoos on his face and neck but has full sleeves and his hands tattooed. One hand has ghost face tattooed on his index and pinky fingers. Sleeves are stacked skulls, flames and writing. Also has "$" under his eye on left side of his face.

So he was a congressman, rapper or attorney before conviction I assume ? Certainly unemployable as anything else with all that c**p over him.

My totally uneducated guess is that if there were just a few other prisoners, they would have shot them, but they didn't want to waste the time and ammo killing 30 or so. Other thing is that they didn't have much testimony to add. Two guys gone, two COs dead, the Dept. of Corrections undoubtedly had a roster of who was on the bus. Pretty basic logic.
news says there is a video from the bus cam.One of the two shot both guards

Were they headed for the truck or are they just foraging? Headed for the rock quarry means they know someone working/has worked there.

If just foraging, they are really good or really lucky.
I honestly believe one of them knows the area decently, hell I'm willing to bet the have a phone, there's almost a 100% chance they did while they were in prison. Yes they say inmates aren't aware of when they're getting transferred but I can tell you there are so many loose lipped and corrupt officers in the prisons in betting they had a heads up of getting transferred. Could've used Google earth app to map it all out if that was part of the plan if they knew. Just my guess, but if they were just roaming they got lucky. My biggest wonder of the whole truck theft is were they purposely heading east or just following a road if the dogs could've gotten a hit on a scent and left a decent trail if they did in fact walk would've shown intentions, steady trail would indicate they knew where they were going or constant changes in course would alert to possibility to foraging. I believe they're probably making all movements at night and leap frogging from vehicle to a different vehicle, I'm willing to bet the truck will be ditched somewhere and they went on foot once the sun went down and will get a different one again. That is if they aren't caught by the am.

Back
Top Bottom