• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Two State Prisoners Kill Two GDC Guards and are armed and on the run in Putnam County

I know the young guy is in some kinda gang and they're supposed to be loyal to each other and all that, but that reward just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I bet if any of his "homies" do know where he is, one of them will end up squealing.

I bet there are already several of them that are thinking real hard about that $115K right now.

I know the young guy is in some kinda gang and they're supposed to be loyal to each other and all that, but that reward just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I bet if any of his "homies" do know where he is, one of them will end up squealing.

I bet there are already several of them that are thinking real hard about that $115K right now.

Yea, but then they would be killed in a heartbeat by the rest of the gang. Snitches get stitches remember?

Yea, but then they would be killed in a heartbeat by the rest of the gang. Snitches get stitches remember?
Their greed will blind them to them to the possible repercussions. That stack of reward money is just getting too big. Somebody will talk.

$115K can buy a whole lot of malt liquor and crappy tattoos.

Reactions: WWG
Back
Top Bottom