• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Two State Prisoners Kill Two GDC Guards and are armed and on the run in Putnam County

I was war gaming with the wife.
They could hold up somewhere for a few days.
If they could swap cars that would be a big advantage. They would likely have to swap again only after identifying a car that wouldn't be noticed missing and hiding the old car.
The biggest thing would be to increase the search radius or make it appear that they did manage to get out of town.
I would think that there would be officers downstream and along the tracks.
I think they would have to stay hidden for 2+ weeks at least if they are in town before any drop off in search activity.

My wife has some kinda app on her phone for LEO/ EMS radio traffic. Something Scanner... It's actually a good idea since nearly all radio traffic is on digital systems now. The days of listening to the police calls on a $69.00 Radio Shack scanner are long gone. Even when I worked at Radio Shack I had to explain to quite a few old nerds that if they wanted to listen to the cops they would have to spend $600.00 on the digital scanner.
But anyway from what I understand this app eliminates that problem. But I don't know if you can tune it in to specific areas or it's just local. I'll ask her the name of the app in the morning.

Broadcastify

Not much of an update on my end, they shut down the command post in Madison. Nothing that the news hasn't said.

Bummer... I was really hoping to wake up to these two guys chalk pictures on the news this morning...
chalk victims.jpg

Back
Top Bottom