• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UCF vs. LSU

Yup that did it. Congrats LSU but you needed to do a better job beating them. UCF will call this a win because their QB is injured.

Except Their QB doesn’t play def. LSU hung 40 on them. I hope to never hear front UCF again... but I’m sure that won’t happen.

National Champs LMAO.

Roll Tide!!!!!

Congrats LSU.
It says it right on their stadium.

i

pretty good game.....you were quiet till the end. It's cool. U C F stock just went up, ask LSU.....lol
I don't know if their stock went up but I know they put more points on LSU than Bama did. And I know LSU didn't beat them as bad as they beat UGA. So, who knows.
:pop2:

Just poking at the Bama & UGA fans. With the number of players out, not sure you can draw anything from that game.... except PATHETIC officiating.

Except Their QB doesn’t play def. LSU hung 40 on them. I hope to never hear front UCF again... but I’m sure that won’t happen.
They simply want to get in a real conference. I hope they do. Then they can earn the right to talk or get shut up. Heck look at Troy. Everybody wants to grow up one day.

Ga. Needs to add UCF to their schedule. LSU handled both but Ga. a little easier. I am a Dawgs fan but have respect for UCF after this game. LSU was barely out of national championship this year. Great game today.

Back
Top Bottom