UGA v Auburn final thoughts

I wasn’t bashing Ga, not have I ever.

Damn I quoted wrong post brother. I agreed with your post LOL Sorry about that...just playing on the phone and reading all these idiots posting about how we been lucky and not playing like a number4 team! I'm blaming on fat fingers. Go DAWGS

I don't know the future but let the naysayers whine. There are 200 football programs that would love to be in our situation! Beat A&M! One game at a time,baby!

My final thoughts......
IF if’s and buts were candy and nuts we’d all have a merry Christmas.
If Clemson and the buckeyes played SEC schedules.....
If UGA hadn’t stepped on their own dicks v South Carolina......
If Hurts hadn’t transferred and the tide had him to fall back on.......
The fact is, if you want to be the best you have to beat the best.
If UGA wins out they’ll be the best, lose one game and its back to our same old battle cry “WAIT TILL NEXT YEAR.....”
GO DAWGS!!!!!!!

Reactions: STI
Every game-

I do question why we seem so intent on our run game staying inside the tackles when it does not work. Bounce it out with a jet sweep or a trap play.......

And we always go into conservative mode as soon as we get 14 points in front. The secondary starts giving 5-10 yards of extra cushion.... I just don't get it......
I agree..
I watched Ole Miss and LSU. LSU's achilles is their defense against the run..and UGA likes to run. That's what will be interesting. Burrow is a difference maker, and Edwards-Helaire is dangerous.. Man I love SEC football

Back
Top Bottom