• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

UGA vs. Missouri

Mtber1172

Default rank <5000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Banned Permanently
13   0
Reaction score
Not feeling to confident on this one. If Rambo, Commings, Mitchell, Vasser and Ogletree were going to be in the game, I'd feel differently. Theus spraining his ankle surely isn't going to help our OL either.

The good news is, Mizzou's OL has a couple of freshmen starting, so there's a chance we'll get some penetration and pressure on Franklin. Our DL and DBs just have to play their lanes and pick up on him before he gets upfield.

Thoughts?

I think the absence of half our defense and the combination of them being pumped for their first crack at an SEC win they are going to eat our lunch with that spread offense they run. I hope not, but that's the reality of it. Go Dawgs.

None of these suspensions are for an arrest except Sanders. And that was a bull**** charge his drunk girlfriend later dismissed. Had he HIT her, she would have went to the hospital not the police. That guy is huge! Anyway, Rambo and Tree are not stemming from arrests. One tested positive for marijuana (first offense) and the other as well (second offense) But in his defense, Rambo came back from Spring Break and immediately told the coaches that he was going to test positive because he ate some brownies. Yeah I know how ludicrous it sounds as well, just stating what was reported. Hopefully they will be allowed to play.

But in response to my last comment, I agree to benching their asses. It's a privilege to play football in the SEC, if you can't act right and obey the team rules then you deserve to sit.

I went to the game last week and I'm glad they looked like crap (Todd Gurley being the exception). They needed a wake up call and something to strive for this week. If that wasn't enough one of the DTs for Missouri came out and said something along the lines of the game last week looking like "old man" or "Big 10" football and that Mizz can hang with anyone in the nation. I LOVE IT when some fool on the other team gives a little extra motivation. That being said I think it is going to be a close game and I'm probably going to have to drink a lot to make it through it. Offense is going to have to put up some points(Probably need 30) and D is certainly going to have to step it up. I'm looking for big games out of our D-line, Jarvis Jones, and Branden Smith.

On the suspensions, there is NO WAY they should lift those. I really wish we had those guys, but I it sets a bad precedent for future players who mess up. Yeah, Athens is a fun college town and there are a lot of potential places to get into trouble, but when you get to go to school for free and have the opportunity to make millions just law low for 3-5 years and get paid! Over the years I've seen a lot of wasted talent at UGA and every other school out there and it's sad because most of the guys getting into trouble aren't exactly the academic All-American type. In other news Washaun Ealey just got suspended for marijuana at Jacksonville St. Sorry for the rant........GO DAWGS!

I wish Richt would pocket his ethics for a week and let the suspended guys play.

Richt is a class act, even when he loses. Even though I'd rather win than lose, I'll take the high road and support Richt, even if keeping a few guys out costs him a game or two. Just my opinion, and I could be wrong.

Back
Top Bottom