• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

UGA vs. Missouri

Grown MAN football.Let's see the welcome Missouri gets at Alabama.Yes Alabama is another level in college football

Yea, The guy that coined that phrase "Old Man Football" he was hurtin by the 3rd quarter LOL, He had to come out of the game, then came back in for like 2 plays then hobbled back off REAL SLOW. I imagine he wasnt real vocal last night afterwords or this morning licking his wounds.
I bet his coach and team mates tells him to keep his mouth shut from now on. LOL!

You can bet that ass he won't say a thing before the Tide game.Love my Dawgs but you have to admit Alabama is in a class by themselves.Guess we'll see em at the dome.Oh Yeah!

Driving back from the game now and it was sweet. Those fans have no idea what the SEC is about. A
MU fan sitting close to us was all mouthy until the 3rd qtr and then started whining about our "old man football" taunts. MU really has no idea what to do. They will finish the year in Kentucky/vandy territory. Most fun game since auburn 07 and Tennessee 03

Driving back from the game now and it was sweet. Those fans have no idea what the SEC is about. A
MU fan sitting close to us was all mouthy until the 3rd qtr and then started whining about our "old man football" taunts. MU really has no idea what to do. They will finish the year in Kentucky/vandy territory. Most fun game since auburn 07 and Tennessee 03

Wait until their first trip into an SEC team's stadium. Their fans are going to be hating life.

Wait until their first trip into an SEC team's stadium. Their fans are going to be hating life.

They were hating life last saturday, at least the ones that were sitting around the 2 main sections of dawg fans. The taunting was typical SEC - ferocious. The Old Man Football comment combinedwith our wanting to beat a team just joining the SEC made it a perfect taunting environment and the MU fans had no idea how to handle it. They were very nice during tailgating and a very fun crowd. I had a blast with them all day but when we started the walk to tthe stadium , they didn't even know what to think from that point on. The fans around us and even the cops were very pissed at the behavior of Ga fans but it was quite average by SEC standards. UGA travel fans are pretty docile so MU won't know what tothink going into a visitor stadium late in the year withthe SEC title on the line. Most fun i had at an away game in some time

Back
Top Bottom