• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

UGA vs. Missouri

Great effort by our Dawgs , very physical hard fought game. Mizzou wanted it bad but "Old Man Football" prevailed. Yes Jarvis Jones had a heck of a game considering mizzous defensive game plan was to " Stop Jarvis " LOL.

GO DAWGS !! WooF WooF !

He had a great game. I am a Mizzou fan, but GA had a very nice 2nd half. That and MO's qb sucked something fierce.

Great effort by our Dawgs , very physical hard fought game. Mizzou wanted it bad but "Old Man Football" prevailed. Yes Jarvis Jones had a heck of a game considering mizzous defensive game plan was to " Stop Jarvis " LOL.

GO DAWGS !! WooF WooF !

The best part of the game was in the last 5 minutes when the UGA fans were chanting "Old Man Football! Old Man Football!"

- - - Updated - - -

Georgia_Missouri_Football.J-17.jpg

GA struggled to win that game and only won because of Mizzou mistakes. Had they not thrown the INT that the dawgs returned for 6 and fumbled that was also turned into 6, i think mizzou could and would have won that game. It seems that both TAM and Mizzou are here to stay and want to be viewed as forces in the sec.

GA struggled to win that game and only won because of Mizzou mistakes. Had they not thrown the INT that the dawgs returned for 6 and fumbled that was also turned into 6, i think mizzou could and would have won that game. It seems that both TAM and Mizzou are here to stay and want to be viewed as forces in the sec.

Most of the time, one team wins because of another team's mistakes. If UGA had their 4 starters on defense, the game wouldn't have even been as close as it was in the first half.

All that matters is the score at the end of the game and that was Ga 41 and Mo 20,shoulda,woulda coulda don't mean ****

Back
Top Bottom