• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

UGA vs. Missouri

Has Richt ever come out and said how long Rambo or Ogletree are suspended for? To my knowledga he never put a number out there. Wouldn't surprise me to see one or both of them

We (Nebraska) played MU every year. They are typically poor on the road and fairly tough at home. That team and the fans were probably the poorest sports (after Colorado) of any team in the Big12. Asshole fans, asshole players. Don't get me wrong, there are some great folks I've met from MO, they just don't tend to go to games. What you don't see in the video was a dbag fan taunting one of our guys after a game. Not a good idea to poke a big dog with a stick. Every once in a while a dickhead pencil neck gets what he deserves though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKvq6FVBMBk&feature=player_detailpage

I'm not a Georgia fan really, but I hope they beat the **** out of MU. From a Husker fan...Go Dawgs!

Last edited:
Has Richt ever come out and said how long Rambo or Ogletree are suspended for? To my knowledga he never put a number out there. Wouldn't surprise me to see one or both of them

Its been confirmed that neither of them will play tomorrow and the suspensions are indefinite.

None of these suspensions are for an arrest except Sanders. And that was a bull**** charge his drunk girlfriend later dismissed. Had he HIT her, she would have went to the hospital not the police. That guy is huge! Anyway, Rambo and Tree are not stemming from arrests. One tested positive for marijuana (first offense) and the other as well (second offense) But in his defense, Rambo came back from Spring Break and immediately told the coaches that he was going to test positive because he ate some brownies. Yeah I know how ludicrous it sounds as well, just stating what was reported. Hopefully they will be allowed to play.

I understand he "inadvertantly" smoked weed last year and did the same thing with the brownies........Really???? The BUMS should be dismissed from uga, who already has one of the softess schedule in the sec. Bite one dogs

No problem man.just hope ga shows up. Crowel Aint there but he is needed

Just sent you a response.

Honestly, in regards to Crowell, he did put up some decent numbers when he played. The problem was, he was as soft as silk. Dude was constantly getting hurt and pulling himself out at key points in the game. I think (read: hope and pray) that Gurley and Marshall both will end up being a better fit for us in the long run.

I'm really more concerned with our OL and our DBs at the moment. Too young and too many suspensions/injuries.

Back
Top Bottom