• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

UGA vs. Missouri

1.bp.blogspot.com__zFGW5FLguAk_TtHNnJmvW2I_AAAAAAAAQwA_XTroWXqTZoI_s1600_go_dawgs.gif

The only reason anyone had any doubts is because the sports "analysts" downplay Georgia so much. If you say a word that even sounds like Boise, they immediately get erections. But when it comes to Georgia, they're like "oh, Georgia..." We were pegged to win by 2 because Mizzou was supposed to "be a tough competitor". But after this they're all gonna blow smoke out their asses and be like oh, it was just crappy Mizzou.

Congrats to GA. They played a teriffic game. Jarvis Jones should be the MVP and get the game ball for his superb defensive efforts.

The only reason anyone had any doubts is because the sports "analysts" downplay Georgia so much. If you say a word that even sounds like Boise, they immediately get erections. But when it comes to Georgia, they're like "oh, Georgia..." We were pegged to win by 2 because Mizzou was supposed to "be a tough competitor". But after this they're all gonna blow smoke out their asses and be like oh, it was just crappy Mizzou.

I think a lot of the apprehension in regards to UGA is based on that first game against Buffalo and the fact that UGA was without 4 key starters on defense tonight. And let's face it, that first half of the game was atrocious.

I think a lot of the apprehension in regards to UGA is based on that first game against Buffalo and the fact that UGA was without 4 key starters on defense tonight. And let's face it, that first half of the game was atrocious.

Yea, but it's not just this season, it's every season. Last year we got crapped on all the way through, even into the SEC championship. Same the year before and the year before. Mind you we still did better in 2009 than a lot teams even though we had the worst ginger QB ever.

Great effort by our Dawgs , very physical hard fought game. Mizzou wanted it bad but "Old Man Football" prevailed. Yes Jarvis Jones had a heck of a game considering mizzous defensive game plan was to " Stop Jarvis " LOL.

GO DAWGS !! WooF WooF !

Back
Top Bottom