UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

It's modelo time, foo!
IMG_3938.jpeg

I think bottled is always superior to can, as there is something taste wise that gets distorted from the can.
It just seems a bit off when a guy prefers it in the can. :shocked:
on the other hand i like my russian imperials in the 16% range out of used bourbo barrels.
so much better than taking it in the can.🤣

im still not an alcoholic...for the record
But the yuengling to buy is reg lager or light(20.99$ /24pk) at kroger. Only the cans cause the green bottles are always skunky.
or start brewing your own, it's surprisingly easy and can be done in small spaces. 🍻

ok now back to the bootlicking.
Good info. I would've bought bottles and been pissed off. Cans are more convenient for my living room beer fridge.

Just read through a couple pages back, are people actually upset that other people essentially got free SBR's? Are they mad because they missed out? People who are upset about this, would you have preferred none of this happened and everyone gave the government $200 per Form 1 if they ever wanted to SBR their weapon?
All I did was to remove a few braces and sell them to a close family member who owns no firearms for a dollar. If the rule ever changes, I can always get more braces, but I still get to keep my firearms and sell them without having to go through the pain in the ass of selling a registered firearm.

Just read through a couple pages back, are people actually upset that other people essentially got free SBR's? Are they mad because they missed out? People who are upset about this, would you have preferred none of this happened and everyone gave the government $200 per Form 1 if they ever wanted to SBR their weapon?
Way to much logic in this post. Prepare for incoming.

I would prefer that SBR's not be under the NFA at all. No tax, no permission needed. It is pretty ignorant for them to claim that a short barreled AR is more concealable than a Glock 19. I can put a 33 round mag in the Glock and still be much more concealable than an AR pistol or SBR. The law needs to be changed.

Back
Top Bottom