UPDATE--I got in!! see page 11--HELP---Canon Safe won't let me in

I agree with safebuilder , Lagard is the way to go. I actually prefer them over the S&G digitals. The lagards , at least for me are much easier to change the combination on.

Shane , I replied to your PM , I'll be back in touch with you.

Subscribing...I have a cannon with digital securam lock also. I may be changing it out after seeing this thread. Can I replace it with a la gard dial lock?

Ditto on the question above. How easy would it be to replace with an electronic La Guard? Is it DIY?

Let me know if you can't get into you safe and need to borrow pair of Glocks so you and your son can go to that match. It would be a shame for him not to go.

He will go one way or the other....THANK YOU for your offer.....I have enough friends with Tupperware to help out.

Let me know if you can't get into you safe and need to borrow pair of Glocks so you and your son can go to that match. It would be a shame for him not to go.

how old is the safe? I have a buddy that has a Cannon and not had any trouble that I know of. I have a Browning I have had for a few years and no problem with it as of yet.

how old is the safe? I have a buddy that has a Cannon and not had any trouble that I know of. I have a Browning I have had for a few years and no problem with it as of yet.

the safe isn't a year old....

I agree with safebuilder , Lagard is the way to go. I actually prefer them over the S&G digitals. The lagards , at least for me are much easier to change the combination on.

Shane , I replied to your PM , I'll be back in touch with you.

Thanks you sir...I do appreciate it...

Back
Top Bottom