• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATE 10/3 - Injunction covers all FPC members - ATF publishes their pistol brace rule

What part of that are you defining as compliance? Because despite my opinions on whether it should be a thing or not, I've never gone so far as to consider someone who applied for a business license as a bootlicker. Where is your line in the sand? Genuine question, not trying to jump in the middle of this waterspout of semantics.

Do you pay any taxes? (theft) Do you have a drivers license? (tyranny) Do you obey traffic laws? (Sheep)

None of those are directed at you, but one could argue that all of three should not be complied with. But to use a phrase already mentioned in this thread, I will agree those aren't "my hill to die on"
Yeah, kinda like I was thinking. I’d bet all these that support that argument have a car registration and have gotten building permits, carry permits or some other fashion of “bootlicking”

This whole argument is pretty damn stupid, when all it really is about, is what bootlicking is deemed appropriate or inappropriate to which person…

What part of that are you defining as compliance? Because despite my opinions on whether it should be a thing or not, I've never gone so far as to consider someone who applied for a business license as a bootlicker. Where is your line in the sand? Genuine question, not trying to jump in the middle of this waterspout of semantics.

Do you pay any taxes? (theft) Do you have a drivers license? (tyranny) Do you obey traffic laws? (Sheep)

None of those are directed at you, but one could argue that all of three should not be complied with. But to use a phrase already mentioned in this thread, I will agree those aren't "my hill to die on"
My post was sarcasm. All these hypocrites that are name calling and condemning others for "complying", but they are all complying with the fed in other ways. You're a "sellout and bootlicker" if you get the free stamp, but somehow it's fine if you comply by altering the weapon so it now fits the new standard for legal. Also, it's not a business license. It's a Federal Firearms License. It's basically a permission slip from the Fed to do business in the firearms industry.

Understand, I'm not condemning them for doing these things. I'm pointing out the irony and hypocrisy of them complying in these other ways, but ripping on anyone that gets this free stamp. It's very transparent self righteousness and it's sickening.

Interesting but why would someone put a pistol braced weapon into a trust if they didn’t have to originally?
The only reason I can see would be to get it documented as being there in the gap between the rules announcement and date it took effect.

And the only reason for that would be to apply for the 'bootlicker' form 1 as a trust instead of an individual.

Also, it's not a business license. It's a Federal Firearms License. It's basically a permission slip from the Fed to do business in the firearms industry.
Do you hear yourself :lol:

Understand, I'm not condemning them for doing these things. I'm pointing out the irony and hypocrisy of them complying in these other ways, but ripping on anyone that gets this free stamp. It's very transparent self righteousness and it's sickening.
How is it hypocrisy when I said it was in fact bootlicking. Try growing thicker skin.

So, your hypocrisy is acceptable if you admit to it? That's very liberal of you.
I could spell it out for you, but you just spelled out what a business license was after saying it wasn't a business license :lol: So probably won't do any good.

Anyway. Yes, I lick the boot in order to engage in the economy controlled by the boot. You lick the boot to have a toy you could easily have without such fervorous slurping.

42E4931C-37C0-43E7-B2B9-8A599D63D707.gif

Back
Top Bottom