• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

update on my mother-in-law! (sad)

I don’t know anything about her situation or why she is having seizures, but I have been fighting them the last year and they are no damned fun for ANYONE involved….caregivers, family, bystanders or the person having them !
I do know that when I have mine I don’t remember much….but just usually what I am told and the after effects.

My sincere prayers she gets better. I’m praying that they find a cause and get it taken care of.
As of now they have no idea about what causes mine, they just give me meds. I hate it. The restrictions, everything about them sucks.
I truly hope they get hers under control .
Wish you the best with your seizures. Ive been on medication for over 15 years and never given a cause. The fee things I know that helps me, 1. Water/hydration is important, 2. Large amounts of caffine/energy drinks is bad, 3. A good nights rest is very important. Best of luck to you

Wish you the best with your seizures. Ive been on medication for over 15 years and never given a cause. The fee things I know that helps me, 1. Water/hydration is important, 2. Large amounts of caffine/energy drinks is bad, 3. A good nights rest is very important. Best of luck to you
Thanks so very much brother.
This is a relatively new situation to me and is still confusing and sometimes a little scary. I know it real freaks out the wife , with good reason too. I couldn’t imagine watching her or someone really close to me going through that and not being able to do anything to really help stop it.
I guess we all have our little quirks and problems that involve the unknown and we just deal with it the best we can.
Again, I appreciate the concern and info .

You're doing a great job OP. It's hard to get family to help, much less in-laws. You'll be glad you did. And I know your Mother-in-law appreciates it too. God bless you and your family

Back
Top Bottom