• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

* Update on my seizures *

There are tons of things folks have been suggesting and I take them all seriously and try my best to investigate them.
Do not worry about what others say. Not everyone on these sites are going to agree.
I appreciate EVERYONES input, no matter what .
Thank you all !!
I was just busting him all in fun 🙂

Hope you find a solution and recover soon!

I was just busting him all in fun 🙂

Hope you find a solution and recover soon!
Thanks brother ….. I do too.
Seriously, it has gotten intense sometimes! (Medically)

I love the BS and ball busting around here a lot.
Most of all is the brotherly love !

Y’all never change - it keeps me laughing ! :laugh:

Still got you in our prayers brother, just tell them dang Docs if they don’t hurry up and figure this thing out you’re gonna have to sic “THE” Tazzmanian Devil on em’. :thumb: :boink: :lol:

You should seriously try a strict keto diet for about a month. It may not help but couldn't hurt, and it's helped tons of people. I don't do keto for seizures but I'm always reading and hearing about people who have had great success stoping seizures by getting their body into ketosis. Worth a shot.
This and/or medical marijuana. Lots of positive studies on both to help with seizures.

Sorry I haven't met you as yet, but still hoping for that to happen. I know you've been around a while as we have swapped tidbits and opinions in our many threads through the years. I definitely am praying that God will give you what you need to get totally back to normal, and like many have said already, you are well loved and respected in the ODT community. Thanks for the update and prayers will continue!

Hang in there, brother. I know it can be frustrating while the Docs try to figure it out. I've had some heart rate issues the last couple of years that really started to get out of hand. The Docs tried this and that to get it under control and it didn't seem to be making much difference. Then they found the right thing and "click", no more heart issues. Keep the faith!

Back
Top Bottom