• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATED: Owner, his wife and their grandson murdered, approximately 40 weapons stolen at Lock, Stock & Barrell Shooting Range, Grantville

God I hope there's no connection between this loser and the young victim.
People can overhear things or be told information by others that hear things (ie....my grandparents own/run a gun shop down in Coweta County)
Didn't I read the grandson lived in Atlanta going to college and was just home for spring break???
I thought the same thing.. but I’m betting there is still more to be arrested

I am reminded of an episode of "The Vikings" where Bjorn Ironsides caught a berserker that was hired to kill him. He tied him to a tree and slashed his stomach open and made him watch while he pulled his entrails out and left him to die.
A fitting end for this guy.
Our society has become too soft on criminals.

Can't believe I haven't heard about this until today. Need to crawl out from under my rock more often. Glad to see they have already caught at least one person who was responsible for this atrocity.

I had only been there a couple times over 10 yrs ago when I still lived around Newnan. I assume the same people owned and ran it then. I didn't really know them, but remember the couple interactions I had with them to be pleasant.

Makes me sick that this happened. A good friend of mine was senselessly murdered in his sleep a couple yrs ago, so I can imagine how those who knew this family personally are feeling right now.

ECB408D8-C07B-40F8-A3F6-A91D047D16A7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom