• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

UPDATED: Owner, his wife and their grandson murdered, approximately 40 weapons stolen at Lock, Stock & Barrell Shooting Range, Grantville

The lack of detail is driving me crazy, I want to know how this guy was connected to them how they caught him & what the motive was.
yep, pretty impressive he pulled this off himself…. Almost unbelievable..

Also - kudos to all the agencies catching this guy with no video footage… modern technology

I would guess they are some ties somewhere—knowing the hawks,thru grandson reg customer to much knowledge of business,amount of people working,time of day,cameras amount of guns,I’m sure he got cash also.
Don’t think he was alone had to be planned somewhat.most metheads are just looking for their next high

I would guess they are some ties somewhere—knowing the hawks,thru grandson reg customer to much knowledge of business,amount of people working,time of day,cameras amount of guns,I’m sure he got cash also.
Don’t think he was alone had to be planned somewhat.most metheads are just looking for their next high
Yeah he seemed a bit too methodical for a meth head, he tried covering his tracks way too well and I wouldnt think someone who was jacked up on drugs would think clearly enough to do that.

They more than likely pinged his phone by a cell tower from calls made in that time frame from the area. If nothing else was discovered that we know of.

Back
Top Bottom