UPS at it again

Shovelhead

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
82   0
Reaction score
It wouldnt be bad if this was the 1st or even 2nd screw up. Sadly it's the 5th time ! Idgits!!!! Hey UPS I live in Cumming !!!!!

September 5, 2014, 6:29 am, Atlanta GA USPackage arrived at a carrier facility

September 5, 2014, 3:08 am, Tifton GA USPackage has left the carrier facility

September 5, 2014, 2:34 am, Tifton GA USPackage arrived at a carrier facility

September 4, 2014, 8:55 pm, Savannah GA USPackage arrived at a carrier facility

September 4, 2014, 8:12 am, Savannah GA USPossible delay in delivery due to arrival at incorrect carrier facility

September 4, 2014, 8:12 am, Savannah GA USPossible delay in delivery due to arrival at incorrect carrier facility

September 3, 2014, 1:11 pm, Doraville GA USPackage arrived at a carrier facility

September 3, 2014, 9:15 am, Knoxville TN USPackage has left the carrier facility

September 3, 2014, 6:51 am, Knoxville TN USPackage arrived at a carrier facility

September 3, 2014, 2:48 am, Cincinnati OH USPackage has left the carrier facility

September 2, 2014, 4:58 pm, Cincinnati OH USPackage received by carrier

September 2, 2014, 10:11 am, Hebron KY USPackage has left seller facility and is in transit to carrier

What's the problem, exactly?

It seems UPS doesnt know where Cumming GA is. They have sent packages all over the US and made up sorry excuses to me. It's not the same vendor. This order happened to be from Amazon.

OBTW this was an Amazon Prime order. Supposedly guaranteed 2 day shipping. Yeah right.............

Looks as if your package has a DOUBLE LABEL... It went thru a lot of hands for it to be where it is at now. Everybody can't be reading the label wrong

It was almost here. Made it to Doraville and then off to a few days at the beach in Savannah. No idea why it went to Tifton???? Supposedly it will be delivered Monday.

I'd send them an e-mail, but this happens a lot when I track my packages. Sometimes the routes are not straightforward.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom