• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Used Truck Prices

If you still feel pride when looking at your truck then it was the right decision.
I bought the truck cheap, and put a lot of time and effort into making it mine.
I do feel a genuine sense of pride when I look at it, and even more when I drive it.
IMG_0909.JPG

It needed some TLC when I bought it, a real diamond in the rough.

Couple of weeks ago a guy stopped by the house to talk to me about my '97 F350, XLT, long bed, regular cab, with 160k on the clock. He offered me $16k for it. Folks, that's the second time he's stopped by and made that offer in the last 6 months. I had to turn him down, again. Ain't no way I could replace that truck with anything comparable for what he offered or less than that. I know everything about my truck. I take care of it and it has never let me down. That body style and the 7.3 diesel brings premium dollars now and fortunately, I just don't need the money more than I need the truck. I have his phone number just in case my situation changes....:D

Couple of weeks ago a guy stopped by the house to talk to me about my '97 F350, XLT, long bed, regular cab, with 160k on the clock. He offered me $16k for it. Folks, that's the second time he's stopped by and made that offer in the last 6 months. I had to turn him down, again. Ain't no way I could replace that truck with anything comparable for what he offered or less than that. I know everything about my truck. I take care of it and it has never let me down. That body style and the 7.3 diesel brings premium dollars now and fortunately, I just don't need the money more than I need the truck. I have his phone number just in case my situation changes....:D
Luckily, I have a company vehicle that eats up my mileage. My personal vehicle is a 2010 F-150 single cab with around 56k on the odometer. During 2020, I had several folks interested in my truck, even dealers. Honestly, with the price of cars and trucks today, it’s worth rebuilding or replacing the motor and transmission when it finally goes……assuming you keep the body and chassis in operating condition.

I had a 2010 F150 with almost 400,000 miles when I replaced the motor and transmission. Three months later a pike line truck hit me and totaled it. Can’t win for losing.

I sent mine to the beauty parlor for a complete and I mean complete and total treatment. Wash and buff wax, shampoo carpets both in cab and in bed including camper top, shampoo seats ft and back..She is bad to the bone....Filled with ethanol free fuel with additive and fresh Mobil 1 Synthetic oil change..Bottom is dry as a bone..Matilda is housed in my garage barely..She is a beast..
t10.jpgt11.jpgt7.jpgt8.jpgt.jpg

Regular cab = best cab! Those regular cab 5.7 tundras a absolute monsters with that trd supercharger.

Used truck prices are insane still, but they are coming down looks like. I lucked out on a amazing deal with my trade and the price they had on this one back in December. Its good to know people in the bizz lol, specially when they are your brother haha.

new wheels.jpg

Back
Top Bottom