• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USPS - Anybody else having trouble?

Welp, I just got the USPS bad luck this week, realized some items had not been delivered from my ebay store, and when I check the tracking they show not even being scanned despite me dropping them off at the hub. Filed like 17 missing package search requests and been sitting on the phone trying to reach a human. Bleh

Welp, I just got the USPS bad luck this week, realized some items had not been delivered from my ebay store, and when I check the tracking they show not even being scanned despite me dropping them off at the hub. Filed like 17 missing package search requests and been sitting on the phone trying to reach a human. Bleh
Get in touch with Dodge man! Sadly He has gained plenty of expertise dealing with the USPS. What's the update Dodge man? Any news on your well traveled package? Or is it still enjoying its time in Arkansas?

Dang, yea I just received my refund as apparently mine is lost in Arkansas somewhere. I’ve been speaking with the post master there and she has been really helpful and working on it. Even offered to pay to put a new label on it, but before she could it went missing. It’s being investigated all I know…

Get in touch with Dodge man! Sadly He has gained plenty of expertise dealing with the USPS. What's the update Dodge man? Any news on your well traveled package? Or is it still enjoying its time in Arkansas?
Edit- yea I just received my refund as apparently mine is lost in Arkansas somewhere. When it should be in Ga, I’ve been speaking with the post master there at one of the posts offices and she has been really helpful and working on it. Even offered to pay to put a new and faster label on it, but before she could it went missing. Left the post office where it was by accident and was supposed to return but instead went to another post office and they say it’s not there when tracking says it is, It’s being investigated all I know…

I have some that got scanned and I have others that have been dropped off days ago this week that have not been scanned. This is draining and annoying, and I have ebay customers saying that I have not dropped off packages, and when I explain that I am the one that lists em, sell em, pack em and ship them they mostly just refuse to listen.

I have some that got scanned and I have others that have been dropped off days ago this week that have not been scanned. This is draining and annoying, and I have ebay customers saying that I have not dropped off packages, and when I explain that I am the one that lists em, sell em, pack em and ship them they mostly just refuse to listen.
A lot of scans never happened in my experience, I’ve hade packages say “label created” then next update few days later “out for delivery”. Always remember to personally check the barcode on the package and make sure it’s not faded when they scan it, some times usps and other shippers printers running out of ink. If the barcode is faded badly their will definitely be horrible tracking…

selling on eBay has become impossible...I stopped a couple years ago....the buyer has all the rights, you have NONE!!!

Back
Top Bottom