• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USPS - Anybody else having trouble?

The post Offices around Roswell have closed their outside boxes....IF you choose to go to a Post Office to mail a letter....you will have to take the letter into the building....apparently they are now too lazy to walk outside, and empty the boxes...

They want $218.00 to find a $255.00 USPS money order they lost , still waiting on a item from February the 14th when you talk with the post master all they can say is i dozen nozes what the problemss isas
The one in my post was to pay off a radiology bill. I mailed it off and just assumed it was paid...it wasn't and I had no idea until some good samaritan found it and pieced it together enough to send it back to me months later.
Of course during that time period the dr's office turned it over to collections rather than contacting me about the missing payment and I had no idea about that either until after I got the shredded mail back and looked into it.
The Ghetto Grove PO is a travesty but apparently it's not an isolated case of the sorry asses.

I had a holster shipped from Ken Null up in Resaca - the package went smoothly in one day up to Chattanooga before coming to Atlanta.

After it got to Atlanta it bounced around Fairburn and Palmetto for several days before finding its way to Alpharetta for delivery.

I had an eBay purchase from the Baltimore area that got to Atlanta in one day but followed the same circuitous route before being delivered.

These incidents both occured within the last few weeks - before that I had received really great service for the past few years.

Sent from my 6165S using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom