• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USPS - Anybody else having trouble?

The lady at the PO told me today that the processing center was moved from Duluth to Palmetto and they can't get it together. People from Duluth are pissed that they have to drive 2 hours to work and they can't get the machines to work. We all know that the PO has become the biggest diversity hire and we all see how wonderful that is working out. I had a woman mailman in Gwinnett that could not speak english, how the hell could she read an address. Just another brick in the wall to destroy America, when I was a kid we got 2 mail deliveries a day morning and afternoon.
There is a reason it’s been years since you hear of someone going postal.—- they have changed there work requirements
And it shows.

A lot of people are having their stuff get sent to the wrong states. That’s ridiculous, I can understand a wrong post office from time to time but the wrong state? One guy who lives in ga shipped to a ga address and it went to California 😂. I said I fell you there, they sent me to the wrong state twice, TWICE and both times to the same office in that state. Well we’ll see if there will be a 3rd time. Stay tuned haha

I have had ZERO mail for 8 days now. ZERO mail means ZER0 bills, but could also cause issues with payment due date…
I'm pretty much convinced the GDH who is supposed to be bringing the mail just chunks it all in the garbage before heading to his side chick's house to make a special delivery.
One common phrase I hear a lot lately..."We sent you a bill".
I don't really like doing online bill pay but it's looking like they're not leaving us much choice.

Well it's headed to Palmetto now I bet. Lord help you!
Yeah the best part of all this is not the $500+ I have in transit, but one of them is my son’s passport renewal and his original birth certificate. If that gets lost I will pack my **** up and head there myself.

Here's a gem.
Arrived in Palmetto on 3/12.
Arrived in Atlanta on 3/14
Arrived in Palmetto on 3/14

lol

No wonder these clowns are going broke.

package.JPG

Back
Top Bottom