• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

USPS - Anybody else having trouble?

I really hate to be a bragger.....BUT it looks like my package may have made it out of Palmetto!!!! I'm one of the lucky ones.....I will pray tonight for ya'll....good luck...also....if you notice...there is now, no mention of my package being late....
I really like that bottom line..." what do USPS tracking statuses mean"? I'm fairly confident we all know......

20240314_220500.png

I really hate to be a bragger.....BUT it looks like my package may have made it out of Palmetto!!!! I'm one of the lucky ones.....I will pray tonight for ya'll....good luck...also....if you notice...there is now, no mention of my package being late....
I really like that bottom line..." what do USPS tracking statuses mean"? I'm fairly confident we all know......

View attachment 7007964

Don't be taking a victory lap. It's only been to Palmetto once....

The Albany post office is just a delivery hub. All of our mail goes to either Jacksonville, FL, or Tallahassee, FL for the coveted postal mark and is then routed back to Albany for delivery. And this is the method to save money?

Saw a news update last night where the local USPS Union acknowledged that the Atlanta/Palmetto center is a huge cluster **** right now. He said trucks are lined up 30-40 deep just waiting to get in to unload the mail, we're talking 53' trailers not little mail trucks. He said it's poor design, etc. They should normally be in and out of the facility unloaded within 30 minutes, but it's taking 4+ hours to sit in line.

Also woke up to this, apparently Jon Ossoff is launching an inquiry in to the USPS operations

LINK https://www.13wmaz.com/article/news...b4-444e-b690-60f24acfd045#ltsjkxi4n2oautqm0fj

I know, it's Ossoff, but still, at least SOMEBODY is acknowledging it and asking for accountability. This is ridiculous at this point.

I sent a letter on Monday, from Habersham County, GA to Suwanee, GA (Gwinnett). It finally arrived yesterday, Thursday. I was blown away when I looked at the tracking and it went from Habersham County, GA (Near Helen for those that don't know), to Atlanta to Palmetto, GA, then back to Suwanee, GA.

Back
Top Bottom