• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Value of a newer rare gun ? Walther ppq

Have you shot a lot of drug addled men in the chest? Were these insurgents on drugs? What were they shot with (caliber and round type)?

I've PERSONALLY seen a 9mm (Hornady CD) take a 330lb down in one shot to the center mass. He didn't even get up out of the chair he was in, just fell over. I've also seen a .44 special (again, Hornady CD) drop a skinny little guy that was MAYBE 150lbs. He dropped right where he was standing with no over penetration. Bullet choice is more important than caliber choice when discussing 9mm and .40.

Hell, I've seen a guy get shot 7 times with 7.62x39 Tula ammo and live. No vital organs struck and even though he was shot in the face, it didn't penetrate his cranium.
Yeah and a man in Atlanta took 5 38's in the head and ran out the door and down the street and lived.

If a man is amphetamines the game changes immensely. You can shoot a man in the chest and he can still stay up and dangerous for 15 seconds. Quote came from special forces veteran.

Back in the day when PCP was more the thing, saw some guys who took tremendous (legal) beatdowns from LEO, and kept on ticking. I'm talking broke arms and concussions.

Back
Top Bottom