• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Veterans receive letter from VA prohibiting purchase and ownership of firearms

Here you go, Remember I told the doctor that my wife pays the bills because I am a buyer for the DOD, and my wife is a stay at home mom, and she has all day to pay the bills. I never told him I am not able to pay my bills,

OK, I'll go there......they cite your failing memory as CoA......then tell you that you could be fined or imprisoned if you KNOWINGLY fail to comply.....

God bless our government....somewhere out there is an individual, sniffing glue and playing CoD while sending out these letters...

OK. This thread started a year and a half ago. Has anyone actually received and additional information in the intervening time. Only revived yesterday.

The thread yesterday on this claimed "fake" letter subject had a letter dated 2014. An ODT member (Robert_smi2) in post #12 from Warner Robbins got the same letter in 2012 that looks like the one that was claimed to be a "heavily pixilated" fake letter.

Robert posted his 2012 letter (Adobe format) on post #25. A 102 folks bothered to open it and hopefully read it. This thread has over 2K views......

Robert's letter appears an older version of the same claimed "fake" 2014 letter. Several folks feel very strongly that this can't be happening and is so crazy it must be fake. However, not one has produced anything concrete to support their position or out one of our own members.

When many of Jews were marched into the showers, they honestly thought they were getting a shower........ Never underestimate the ever reaching of a government or their tools.

They "military" over diagnose ptsd and push anti-depressants and psychotropic drugs.
Once your on recored receiving these types of medications. Homeland security has your info on file and puts you on the" No firearm purchase" list.

Lists.....
No Fly Lists. Approx 2million american citizens on that list. no explanation why.
Kill list
No work list. will get the correct name and add link. But there is a list that people are on, when you apply for a job and they run your social, if on the list, The employer will have a message on his screen of do not hire.

With the exception of the no-fly list the rest of this post is rubbish.

Get your facts right.

Back
Top Bottom