• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

video of jogger knocking woman in front of bus

I saw this on the news a couple days ago. How could anyone do something like that? I hope the guy gets hit with some stiff penalties.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

It looks like he changes course towards her to push her. They arrested an American business man, but he denies it was him and says that he was in the U.S. when it happened

I saw this on the news a couple days ago. How could anyone do something like that? I hope the guy gets hit with some stiff penalties.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I hope someone hits him with a Louisville Slugger (Lucille) up side his head. Just one time.
Maybe he'll be as fortunate as this poor woman and only suffer a headache.
Then again, maybe not, and the SOB never regains consciousness.

What an idiot

I have been in Amsterdam unwittingly walking in the "bike" lane and been brushed by bicyclist made me want to beat their ass

They take cycling pretty seriously there, killers all of them. That bike lane is like deathrace 2000 if you wander into it.

They take cycling pretty seriously there, killers all of them. That bike lane is like deathrace 2000 if you wonder into it.
Then I wouldn't get along with those folks very well at all. I have no use for cyclist that impede the flow of traffic, or men that wear spanks.:shocked::tape2:

Back
Top Bottom