• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Voucher jam @ Kroger

I think they get one voucher per item and the cashiers always act like it's an international banking transfer into Swiss Francs to process the damn things.

W.I.C. is only for "healthy foods." Cashier has to make sure that the item being purchased is W.I.C. approved.

Next time you walk through the grocery store, you will see the labels on the shelves.

Looking at OP's picture, pretty sure Mtn. Dew isn't on the list.

I thought all that was electric and loaded onto a debit card looking thing. So as not to “embarrass” the poor folk that have to use it on a temporary basis.

No. The WIC vouchers are paper and have tiny print outlining specific products which may be given to the parent free of charge (except to the taxpayers). They are designed to confuse the cashiers possessing room temperature IQ and cause very long delays in the checkout lane at supermarkets. It is only another "in your face" reminder that there is a protected class of 'citizen' in this country and you ain't one. You can wait while they get their free stuff (to which by the way they are "entitled").

Unfortunately, this is another Genie that can't be put back in the bottle. It would be like taking electricity from us all, we've become fully dependent on it, and removing it would bring utter collapse. There's no going back. They have painted us into a corner with all this ****, which has been the intention all along. The United States, and the rest of the world, are being reduced to the lowest common denominator, by design, in order to make us pliable for the introduction of.......something new.
Buckle up, bichez, because, believe it or not, we ain't seen nothin' yet.
:blue:

When my wife was pregnant with our third, I was ridiculed for not wanting to go get W.I.C. to buy formula and such. My outlook on it was if I decide to bring a child in to this world then it's my responsibility to pay for what he needs. Not everyone else. Blew their minds and mildly pissed them off. I understand people fall on hard times and need assistance, but I'm not about to beg for a handout when I work a good job.

I don't have a problem with the WIC system if it isn't abused, which I'm aware that it is,because it restricts what can be purchased, but believe the EBT system should be dissolved.
I remember a time when people were ashamed to pay for their groceries with physical Food Stamps, but that was generations ago.

Back
Top Bottom