• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Voucher jam @ Kroger

My mother in the 1980's lost her job due to plant shutdown,moving jobs out of america,tried to get a little assistance to help till she found another job.. she's white as a ghost and all the gubment could see to give her was 14.00 a month. Guess what momma told them.. guess what I think about the gubment and the DEMOCRATS

My mother in the 1980's lost her job due to plant shutdown,moving jobs out of america,tried to get a little assistance to help till she found another job.. she's white as a ghost and all the gubment could see to give her was 14.00 a month. Guess what momma told them.. guess what I think about the gubment and the DEMOCRATS

I can already tell how strongly you feel about the GUBment and the Democrats lol.

Man I’ve had to put my **** down an walk away a couple times myself. I’m not standing in line at a gas station for 10-15 minutes because of lottery.

Got a free biscuit and coffee at Golden Pantry (local convenience store) the other morning because idiot scratch off player was holding the morning line up. Shout out to clerk who finally told player that she (clerk) had to take care of the other people, and comped all the coffee and biscuit folks.

Healed my butt hurt right up.

Got a free biscuit and coffee at Golden Pantry (local convenience store) the other morning because idiot scratch off player was holding the morning line up. Shout out to clerk who finally told player that she (clerk) had to take care of the other people, and comped all the coffee and biscuit folks.

Healed my butt hurt right up.
Back around 05 I waited in line behind a lottery idiot at a store in south Bibb Co. I was holding ice cream and a couple of big beers. So the lottery customer stepped away from the counter but noticed one of his tickets was wrong and came back to the counter as I was heading to the counter. The Patel behind the counter decided to deal with him AGAIN rather than take my money. So I dropped everything in the floor and stepped on the ice cream as I headed for the door. Then the Patel went to yelling that I had to pay for the stuff. I gave him the finger and told him I had tried to pay for it but he would rather deal with lottery idiots.

Back
Top Bottom