• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Voucher jam @ Kroger

And the milk, who consumes that much milk? A baby calf. lol
When I was young and we were raising two sons, we could go through 2-3 gallons a week easy. Between me busting ass at work and those two boys growing like freakin’ weeds, we could put a serious hurtin’ on the groceries. Lol!

When I was young and we were raising two sons, we could go through 2-3 gallons a week easy. Between me busting ass at work and those two boys growing like freakin’ weeds, we could put a serious hurtin’ on the groceries. Lol!
And that was only three of us, my wife hates milk. Haha!

Now that I think about it, I go through a gallon a week myself, it not more. Cereal and milk is my staple.

We have a large population of Hispanics here in Gilmer County. I will very seldom go to the Walmart in Ellijay due to this crowd..As the Bride and I stand waiting at the checkout line, watching the full overflowing carts, of food in front of us. They always have a minimum of 3 children under the age of 5, with one in the oven. It chaps my ass that my taxes are paying for their food, While the bride and I don't even cover the bottom of our cart..That runs sometimes over a 100 dollar bill..
Wait until all the caravan folks get here, we have'nt seen nothing yet!

When my wife was pregnant with our third, I was ridiculed for not wanting to go get W.I.C. to buy formula and such. My outlook on it was if I decide to bring a child in to this world then it's my responsibility to pay for what he needs. Not everyone else. Blew their minds and mildly pissed them off. I understand people fall on hard times and need assistance, but I'm not about to beg for a handout when I work a good job.
When my daughter graduated college and moved back in with us (while looking for a job), my neighbor tried to talk her into getting on these programs. The neighbor said that my daughter needed to help her parents by getting food stamps, etc., and that it was free, and she was entitled to it, and blah, blah, blah. My daughter told the neighbor that her parents didn't need the help, and the neighbor got so offended she didn't talk to us for a while. This same neighbor had her entire family of grown kids and girlfriends of grown kids living over there, drawing food stamps and getting money. And we live in a middle class subdivision. And to answer bypass's question, they were all white. I've seen plenty of white folks abuse the system too. Makes me so damned mad.

Worse than waiting in line on a lottery addicted mother ****er at the ****ing gas station. You want to piss me off fast, hold my work hard to earn my money ass up at a gas station because of your scratch off addiction... ;)
Dang right.. quite a few stores lost my gas sales for tending to the scratch offs

Back
Top Bottom