• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Voucher jam @ Kroger

We have a large population of Hispanics here in Gilmer County. I will very seldom go to the Walmart in Ellijay due to this crowd..As the Bride and I stand waiting at the checkout line, watching the full overflowing carts, of food in front of us. They always have a minimum of 3 children under the age of 5, with one in the oven. It chaps my ass that my taxes are paying for their food, While the bride and I don't even cover the bottom of our cart..That runs sometimes over a 100 dollar bill..

I always look for short dated food, esp meats, when shopping. Milk, bread chicken, pork, etc., can be had for 50% off. I do everything to stretch my food dollar.

I have never seen an EBTer do this. There will be 10 50% off items and they go for the full price item right next to it every time. And forget buying store brand, those leaches only buy name brand.

Nothing but the best if Uncle Sugar is paying.

Oh hell naw. I left tha sto. Ain't nobody got time for that.
Yeah that's WIC papers. And even though the descriptions on the vouchers are very clear and easily read the end users usually **** it up and back the line way up. Oh and at least one day every week I get to the front of the Bi Lo ( only grocery store in Darien) and leave my cart sitting there. Nothing in that whole store worth me waiting on a dozen customers at ONE open register.

Back
Top Bottom