• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

wanted some advice from you guys

Never loan money to a friend....it's a gift cause you'll never get it back. I learned that with 2 grand.
This is true, loaned my brother $400 about six months ago to help with his car note and seen crap back. I was expecting this to happen when I "loaned" it to him so I ain't too upset!

Damn! Migrant workers get that much!

Yeah, at least in houston. 500 a week is pretty standard, CASH. add that to gains from gambling, free services- pretty close I'd say.
LOTS of new trucks in Houston being driven by guys south of the border.
Don't misunderstand me though, i think most of those guys get a 'fair" wage for what they do. I'm not for "shipping them back", as generally from what I've seen those guys WANT to work. I say ship these guys who's 28 and never worked a day in his life back, keep the Trabajadores.

yeah, many people are living on less, but they are generally ON the dole too. No reason a man who has served his country should EVER have to be on government assistance. We piss away trillions of dollars annually on NOTHING, NO tangible return, yet our vets need "financial counseling"? This government doesn't CARE about soldiers...it hasn't CARED about soldiers since WW2. Government merely uses them, pays them about what a migrant worker earns, and discards them. Man should be living a comfy middle class lifestyle, not getting evicted.

You should start a non profit to make sure all soldiers sailors and marines have a nice furnished home

My non profit would be ousting our current political structure in WHOLE.
If you fight and are willing to die? Comfy existence.
If you smoke crack and have sex all day? Sorry, future occupation as Soylent green.
3rd world nation that constantly butts heads with us? No multi-billion bribe for you, just multimillion dollar warheads instead.

As a nation, we WASTE more money annually tha it would cost to provide EVERY citizen with FREE healthcare for the next 10. Don't believe me? do the math.

What is waste? Money that doesn't DIRECTLY improve the lives of TAXPAYERS.

My non profit would be ousting our current political structure in WHOLE.
If you fight and are willing to die? Comfy existence.
If you smoke crack and have sex all day? Sorry, future occupation as Soylent green.
3rd world nation that constantly butts heads with us? No multi-billion bribe for you, just multimillion dollar warheads instead.

As a nation, we WASTE more money annually tha it would cost to provide EVERY citizen with FREE healthcare for the next 10. Don't believe me? do the math.

What is waste? Money that doesn't DIRECTLY improve the lives of TAXPAYERS.

Great post. Your definition of waste is spot on. It would be better if taxpayers could keep more of their own money to directly improve their own lives.

A soldier returning home with these kinds of problems while a crack whore receives a check from taxpayers should give a very clear indication of where this country is headed.

I promise you....odds are you will never get it back and it will end up causing hard feelings. I have seen it happen over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom