• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Weaponseducation dude annoys me

Really? Man that burns a little. I go to school, get excellent grades, work hard, produce, and I never seem to get ahead.
Now where do I dump all this knowledge, learn to be a Douche, and become a multi- millionaire?
Maybe nice guys do finish right where they expect us to.

Yep. He's a financial planner and also a real estate investor/business owner. My cousin used to work for him when she lived in Florida. Dude has quite a bit of money.

Still doesn't change the fact he's a little on the douchey side.

I'm not going to compare a Glock to an Ed Brown, however, much like quality craftsmanship is a dying art, so is customer service. I guess the request for an interview is a little beyond typical customer service, but don't you go to SHOT to push your goods and get some press. At least have one of your underlings give this guy some camera time. Hell, before Ed Brown snubbed him this guy did nothing but produce free videos ranting and raving about his products. Plus, the customer base for a $2500+ 1911 is a lot smaller than the market for Glocks. All I'm saying is there is doucheiness on both ends here. To answer your question, if I did get an opportunity to meet Gaston Glock, and he turned out to be a total d-bag, I would probably trade my Glocks for M&Ps(or Les Baer or Wilson Combats in this case). What can I say, I'm kind of old fashion when it comes to being courteous to customers.

Explain this to me? SHOT is an expo trade show. It is all about showing off your wares. Personally I wish they would restrict SHOT to industry partners and real media people. One of the reasons SHOT is so big is half of the population that attends SHOT are bloggers and youtube nobody's. To set up and maintain a booth at shot cost ridiculous amounts of money. Even for a small both. Some small booths are in excess of tens of thousands of dollars. The big boys are really pouring money into SHOT. Keep in mind that this is combined with having key staff also out of the office for the week so production is slow and in many cases for the smaller shops it ceases until SHOT is over with. For the small companies shot is not seven days it is nearly two weeks. When you start figuring the total cost contributed to attend SHOT at a company the cost start piling up fast. Really fast. A lot of smaller companies have taken to sharing booths and thus sharing costs to try to offset it all and actually get something out of SHOT.

Mr Brown had his own booth. It may have looked like he was having a conversation or just chatting it up with someone and maybe he was. Or maybe he was actually talking business. One reason a lot of companies do go to SHOT year after year is because a lot of deals are made a lot of new people are met. SHOT is very much an investment. It is a chance to show off your products, to make new contacts in the industry and progress your company. Mr Brown spoke with that guy and was pretty blunt with him. He has no interest in what is said about him on the internet. He also said he didn't know who the guy was so the guy has not made a name for himself. I highly doubt that guy has sold very many guns for Ed Brown and likewise dissuaded very many people from buying an Ed Brown 1911 via his youtube videos. Ed Brown IMO acted no different then a lot of other people would have if they had spent a lot of money, were trying to conduct business and were being bothered multiple times in a day by a hack media guy.

Also I am not sure I never met the guy but I think anyone who takes a photo like this might be a huge douche. I will give you $200 for all of your Glock's. ;)
[Broken External Image]:

Really I don't care what the person who makes my gun is like as long as they make a fine firearm.

Last edited:
The whole ed brown things did rub me the wrong way but I'm subscribed and enjoy watching some of his videos. I believe he gets new blood into shooting and actively supports the 2nd amendment. I can't dis that. He is an eccentric individual.

Tom is a total joke in the YT gun community. The only thing he has going for him is his money which he uses to buy all sorts of guns that he knows nothing about.

Cant pinpoint it but he is a total TOOL. If I met him I could easily say to shove your money and guns up your ass, sit on take a **** and don't forget to flush yourself too. I give everybody the benefit of doubt until they speak.

great vids, as for the person...not so humble.

I sent a comment and told Tom he should not be so careless on camera waving his gun around in the air. He got pissed and blocked me. He's going to shoot his wife, the cameraman, some day!!
Another thing the egotistical dope has on his channel is a list of his "Inner Circle". One of the four channels listed is Hickok45 I emailed Hickok and asked him if he knew he was on Weaponseducation's Inner Circle list and he wrote me right back saying he is on NOBODY'S INNER CIRCLE LIST. He said Tom has contacted him with questions a couple times but he doesn't know him at all and he also said he doesn't even subscribe to Tom's channel. What a lying idiot! The only people attracted to his channel are youngsters impressed by big talk and millions of dollars worth of guns. But he's is educating by example and his practice of safety sucks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom