• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Weaponseducation dude annoys me

For the price tag of an Ed Brown, and the fact that this guys owns two of them, I would expect a hand shandy from Ed Brown for putting that much money in his pocket. Not to mention YouTube sells more guns than Obama getting elected to a second term. Perhaps Ed Brown is the d-bag here....or both of them.

right

I'm not going to compare a Glock to an Ed Brown, however, much like quality craftsmanship is a dying art, so is customer service. I guess the request for an interview is a little beyond typical customer service, but don't you go to SHOT to push your goods and get some press. At least have one of your underlings give this guy some camera time. Hell, before Ed Brown snubbed him this guy did nothing but produce free videos ranting and raving about his products. Plus, the customer base for a $2500+ 1911 is a lot smaller than the market for Glocks. All I'm saying is there is doucheiness on both ends here. To answer your question, if I did get an opportunity to meet Gaston Glock, and he turned out to be a total d-bag, I would probably trade my Glocks for M&Ps(or Les Baer or Wilson Combats in this case). What can I say, I'm kind of old fashion when it comes to being courteous to customers.

agreed

Back
Top Bottom