Weed must be awesome.

captdave77

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The ODT's official HVAC guy
109   0
Reaction score
Why, oh why in the hell would someone with so much talent and has such a bright, lucrative career ahead of him keep doing the exact thing that got him thrown out of his program?

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/8552111/tyrann-mathieu-former-lsu-tigers-cornerback-arrested-drug-charges

This guy went from being a star and future millionaire to Smokey from "Friday".

tyrann-mathieu.jpg

201210251925699189816-p2.jpg

Chris+mutha****in+Tucker.jpg

why is it illegal to begin with?

That is not the question in this thread. The fact is, it is illegal and he is throwing away his future. He was busted once and he checked himself into rehab. His image was on the rebound and Miles laid the groundwork for his return next season. He decided, however, to break the law again and crap on his team. How much better would LSU be with the "Honeybadger" ?

Probably self medicating or since everything other than football is laid out for him, assumes the rest of his life will be set up for him to walk through. The amount of cheating and passing through of college players is staggering.

Honestly if your skill is moving a ball, why do we require you to have a college education to do it? Bump em right to pro and don't crowd my halls with substandard helmet knockers. They have a skill and I have mine, but we force them to risk injury for 4 years, get hollow degrees, and do it all for no pay.

Talk about your life going up in smoke!

bada-ching

Probably self medicating or since everything other than football is laid out for him, assumes the rest of his life will be set up for him to walk through. The amount of cheating and passing through of college players is staggering.

Honestly if your skill is moving a ball, why do we require you to have a college education to do it? Bump em right to pro and don't crowd my halls with substandard helmet knockers. They have a skill and I have mine, but we force them to risk injury for 4 years, get hollow degrees, and do it all for no pay.

I agree 100%! Of course I got to an art school so I don't really run into "helmet knockers".

People do it all the time, that is screw up thier lives with drugs or whatever. Thank God my kids are not on drugs, they get tested all the time for thier jobs. And they moved out and live on thier own which is becoming less and less now a days.

They are not required to go to college but they may not go straight from high school to the NFL. That has a lot to do with the physical nature of football. Those "helmet knockers" are responsible for millions of dollars coming into the school.

Back
Top Bottom