Weed must be awesome.

They are not required to go to college but they may not go straight from high school to the NFL. That has a lot to do with the physical nature of football. Those "helmet knockers" are responsible for millions of dollars coming into the school.

I'm really not trying to crap on the players but I know I'm being condescending. But baseball sends the younguns to minor leagues. And you'd be suprised to see how many Athletic programs ate operating in the red.

But in order to get these guys through who hardly meet educational minimums schools play academic gymnastics, I used to crack up reading their papers, them being absent every Friday class, and never having to take notes because we are to provide them with notes and studyguides closely modeled after the tests. Their told they don't apply to the rules and Suprise, they act like that outside of the classroom.

That is not the question in this thread. The fact is, it is illegal and he is throwing away his future. He was busted once and he checked himself into rehab. His image was on the rebound and Miles laid the groundwork for his return next season. He decided, however, to break the law again and crap on his team. How much better would LSU be with the "Honeybadger" ?

That's cause honeybadger don't give a $#*!

I'm really not trying to crap on the players but I know I'm being condescending. But baseball sends the younguns to minor leagues. And you'd be suprised to see how many Athletic programs ate operating in the red.

But in order to get these guys through who hardly meet educational minimums schools play academic gymnastics, I used to crack up reading their papers, them being absent every Friday class, and never having to take notes because we are to provide them with notes and studyguides closely modeled after the tests. Their told they don't apply to the rules and Suprise, they act like that outside of the classroom.

That will be the situation as long as there is money in it. Many businesses are in the market because of the money generated by these programs and I don't see it going away. A minor league system does not generate anywhere near the money college sports do. You don't see alumni sending money to the Toledo Mudhens.

- - - Updated - - -

That's cause honeybadger don't give a $#*!

:first:

That is not the question in this thread. The fact is, it is illegal and he is throwing away his future. He was busted once and he checked himself into rehab. His image was on the rebound and Miles laid the groundwork for his return next season. He decided, however, to break the law again and crap on his team. How much better would LSU be with the "Honeybadger" ?

rehab for some weed? REALLY? haha. That made me laugh.

Modern day prohibition. Aside from that, He will be signed with a pro team as soon as he gets all his court issue out of the way.

He is undersized according to NFL scouts and could use one more year of NCAA play to raise his stock. He may yet play in the NFL but there is a huge difference between the pay for a first round pick and a late/ undrafted FA.

Sad to see this crap happening in College Sports. They have a free education given to them and do not take advantage of it. Some even have the chance to become instant millionares and play pro ball. Thugs like this get the 'bighead' and think they are invincible and immune to any rules or laws. I say throw the book at him and lock his azz up for a long time. He brought it on himself.

Back
Top Bottom