• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well I'm up to 3 on Ignore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay well we can all take that into consideration. It would have been smarter to post all that info in the ad but hindsight...am I right? But just think about it. "Tree Fell on Roof WASR Sale". Don't you think that would've caught damn near everyone's eyes on here? And more folks would've been willing to pay just a little more to help out? Granted a brand new member probably wouldn't have realized that.
On the flip side the majority of us have lost SOMETHING since March. But if the info you relayed here is true then I personally can let it go and I guess the term would be unignore the new guy. As I said before it ain't like I was in line with the money for it anyway. Everyone screws up sometimes. Although some screw ups are accidental and others are intentional. One of those is easier to forgive. But I guess I have to say...to hell with it. Unignored.

"Tree Fell on Roof 'Diamond Watch' Sale" :pound:
Adding that to all my "fur cell" items right now! Thank You! :)

I wasn’t going to make a comment on all of this but it kept me up a while last night and I wanted to formally apologize to the members of ODT, as well as clear up some of the circumstances. I won’t make excuses my problems are my own and I will take responsibility for everything, that being said I was having a hell of a day yesterday and finances were weighing on my mind, to try and mitigate some of my losses on the day I did try to initiate an auction scenario like seen on other gun sites, the ISNANT it was brought to my attention that this website was not the appropriate place nor was is respectful toward an offer I’d already accepted I understood very well how I was in the wrong and apologized to everyone involved as well as sold to the first buyer at his asking price. Now all of this occurred within minutes and I see how I made a bad decision under stress, I ask only for you all to forgive and understand a little where a young father and fellow gun nut was coming from when he made a bad choice that he thought could help his family. Thank you have a great day everyone, regardless of this unfortunate event I’ve always loved ODT and it’s community.

I wasn’t going to make a comment on all of this but it kept me up a while last night and I wanted to formally apologize to the members of ODT, as well as clear up some of the circumstances. I won’t make excuses my problems are my own and I will take responsibility for everything, that being said I was having a hell of a day yesterday and finances were weighing on my mind, to try and mitigate some of my losses on the day I did try to initiate an auction scenario like seen on other gun sites, the ISNANT it was brought to my attention that this website was not the appropriate place nor was is respectful toward an offer I’d already accepted I understood very well how I was in the wrong and apologized to everyone involved as well as sold to the first buyer at his asking price. Now all of this occurred within minutes and I see how I made a bad decision under stress, I ask only for you all to forgive and understand a little where a young father and fellow gun nut was coming from when he made a bad choice that he thought could help his family. Thank you have a great day everyone, regardless of this unfortunate event I’ve always loved ODT and it’s community.
Well it took a ton of balls to make that post!!
I for one will accept the apology, take the man at his word and move on. This is one of those times in a young mans life that if he indeed learns from his mistake moving forward he will be an honorable man. Sounds like this may be the case.

If not, then we BURN HIM!! Just joking, burn season is over!

Thats good enough for me. I'm glad you took the initiative to post this comment. Lots of guys wouldn't have the guts to or just wouldn't give a **** about their reputation and integrity. Its been a hard month for most of us but even harder for some. I guess it is what it is.

Don't sweat it. It was a single mistake. The repeat offenders are the problem. Hope things calm down for you soon.

Lol thank you for your kind words and bringing some humor to my public execution.

this is a tuff crowd but most of them are fair....and most of US have made a mistake or two ourselves and learned its better to give a man another chance than carry a grudge....but you'll probably only get the one extra so dont F it up!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom