• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Well I'm up to 3 on Ignore...

Status
Not open for further replies.
They must see and hear that type of question at least twenty-five times per day. Nothing out of the ordinary. They still git paid.
I'm sure they do. And sometimes it's not the employees fault. But if they put one person up front to oversee in this case 4 registers then that's their only job . If they can't do that one job and can't even stay at the podium up front then they ought to be fired. I'm the one finding the ****. I'm the one scanning and bagging it with no discount for the self serve and THEN feeding dollar bills into a machine that snatches them from my hands. But they have to screw even that up. They want the money but don't wanna do a damn thing for it.

I think everyone’s becoming a little
Hostile being all cooped up
Could be but not in this case. The new member I'm referring to openly accepted a $699.00 offer then told everyone in the thread he was open to higher offers. Now if I was the one who agreed to his already inflated price I would be banned right now.

Could be but not in this case. The new member I'm referring to openly accepted a $699.00 offer then told everyone in the thread he was open to higher offers. Now if I was the one who agreed to his already inflated price I would be banned right now.
I thought auctions weren't possible here? I know that's been said many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom