• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What’s your favorite firearm right now?

My current favorite is easily the MP5. Its my latest machinegun, and is the nicest to shoot. We're still in our honeymoon phase, but I have a hotter and younger gun coming in 3 weeks that will take the mp5s place. Then two other guns early next year that will take all of their places.

SM3.jpg

MAC/Tisas JSOC 1911
At the moment.

Not my pictures..but I am not at home.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240302-205944.png
    Screenshot_20240302-205944.png
    446.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Screenshot_20240212-091526~2.png
    Screenshot_20240212-091526~2.png
    372.2 KB · Views: 18
Man those are some odd looking guns. Being that the barrel is lower than a traditional firearm does it manage muzzle rise and help balance when fired better since the majory of the backward force is in the palm? Does it really works like advertised?
1000% YES!!! It is a pleasure to shoot one handed. The double action is silky smooth and the single action will make your eyes do this @_@!!! I love this thing! Weight on my scale unloaded is 726g so it weighs the same as an HK USP full size or CZ P01. Comes with a RH OWB leather holster. Going to give the G26 a break as the designated pocket pistol and Rock the Rhino! 🦏

Video of Laura - watch the recoil impulse Wirh 38 special , Nothing

1000% YES!!! It is a pleasure to shoot one handed. The double action is silky smooth and the single action will make your eyes do this @_@!!! I love this thing! Weight on my scale unloaded is 726g so it weighs the same as an HK USP full size or CZ P01. Comes with a RH OWB leather holster. Going to give the G26 a break as the designated pocket pistol and Rock the Rhino! 🦏

Video of Laura - watch the recoil impulse Wirh 38 special , Nothing
Cool!

Back
Top Bottom