• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What a REAL truck looks like.

Just towed a trailer from Atalanta to cordele , at 58 mph, the 3/4 ton 4wd Chevy got 7.9 mpg doing it

Wonder how many times I’d have to stop and recharge the Tesla truck doing that ?

How big is your tank? How heavy was the trailer? What was the speed limit?

A "truck" that can't even haul a Christmas tree in it's so called bed......and it looks like something hung on a refrigerator that a 5 year old drew in kindergarten art class.....

But here's one that got itself stuck when it ran off road being recovered by a real truck

Several years back there was a snow event in Athens. Some dude in a Ford Excursion ran off into the median and was stuck in the snow and boggy mud. I was in my 1989 4Runner on the asphalt, hooked a snatch strap to him, and pulled him out - which, of course, proves that a Toyota is a "real" truck and a Ford isn't.

I mean, the fact that I was on a surface with good traction and he wasn't has nothing at all to do with it, right?

Can you actually change the tire? I thought electric vehicle tires had to be towed to the shop to have tires changed. Something to do with not being able to jack it up unevenly due to the motors or batteries or something.
Never heard anything like it. I have been in auto repair biz for a while. I am not saying it ain’t true,( I don’t think it is,) but I am just saying I haven’t heard anything about that one way or another.
I can’t see how jacking up one tire/side can do anything to a vehicle (besides on some kind of vehicle suspension leveling system or something but that isn’t what is being questioned, correct ?

And even if this was a problem, there has to be a switch to shut off the leveling system in order to actually Jack up one wheel/side of the vehicle.
All in all, I would consult the manual on the proper procedure to jack it up for tire changing .

Back
Top Bottom