• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What a REAL truck looks like.

Yeah, but this isn't the fault of any EV manufacturer - this is just government as usual. Just like the estimate that 63 Billion of the COVID relief money was misspent.

It's just that "Green" projects are a good way to embezzle, um, I mean "accidentally overspend" taxpayer money. But then again, they spend millions to put shrimp on treadmills, so....

I personally don't mind EVs, but I do mind government sticking it's nose into it. I think they could survive on their own (Tesla), and if the gov't didn't get involved and ram them down our throats then fewer people would dislike them.
No no no! You can like electric motors for your air conditioners, drills, grinders, fans, air compressors, trimmer's and almost every power tool you use but if you dare suggest an electric motor car you must have voted for Biden!

Electric dildo's are great too, but only for those that want or need them. The greenies are shoving them down our throats while chipping our teeth, and saying EVERYONE needs one and will benefit from it. They are using unelected officials to mandate it, printing money out of thin air to fund and promote it, all while sacrificing the "fragile" environment to harvest the lithium for batteries. Electricity is truly wonderful and has specific advantages, and constant torque motors can be extremely powerful as shown. But the high torque vehicles being showcased now to promote the cause will absolutely be mandated out of production in the future when "they" decide individuals don't need such powerful vehicles, and is decided a wasteful use of regulated electricity and minerals.

Electric dildo's are great too, but only for those that want or need them. The greenies are shoving them down our throats while chipping our teeth, and saying EVERYONE needs one and will benefit from it. They are using unelected officials to mandate it, printing money out of thin air to fund and promote it, all while sacrificing the "fragile" environment to harvest the lithium for batteries. Electricity is truly wonderful and has specific advantages, and constant torque motors can be extremely powerful as shown. But the high torque vehicles being showcased now to promote the cause will absolutely be mandated out of production in the future when "they" decide individuals don't need such powerful vehicles, and is decided a wasteful use of regulated electricity and minerals.
32784920.jpg

Back
Top Bottom